fourhundredandfortythree.
I figured I should probably update this once more before I get to uni as I don't know how long it'll take to set up getting the Internerd in my room there.
I haven't really done anything, bar the occasional shift at work, for the past two weeks. This doesn't bode well for getting into the swing of things regarding uni as I'm totally lethargic and carefree at present. Ah well.
Speaking of work, tonight is my last shift. Hooray! I hope it's a pleasant last shift and not anything like Tuesday night where I literally took on about three different jobs at once, whilst people that could've help, stood aimlessly 'serving' people. I'm actually quite excited about weekends now, I no longer have to work on them for the first time in two and a half years.
I had a going away party on Saturday at The King's Head pub. It was fun and considering I hadn't drunk in about two months I got cunted. I also didn't spend anything as lots of people bought me drinks. I was pretty annoyed at a lot of people who I'd invited but decided not to tell me if they were coming or not, which I think is incredibly fucking rude. Regardless, I had a good time. The only people I'm really going to miss from Coleford are my family and Ob. I guess that speaks volumes.
The whole moving away to uni thing hit me square in the pit of my stomach Sunday night as I lay in bed. I've had trouble sleeping thinking about it all but I suppose that it's only natural. I've been given lots of advice by a variety of different people, although it has been much the same things, just repeated. Putting this advice into action is so much harder than it is to just dish out. Monumentally so. I know I'll struggle to fit in when I get there and I'll probably feel shitty for a good while but I'm just going to have to suck it up and persevere, even if it is easier said than done.
I hope I get a forgiving timetable. Preferrably with late starts or a whole day free of lessons. Knowing my luck, I'll get neither.
Argh, this is pretty much the beginning of a whole new chapter of my life. The past six months has just been in limbo and I've felt out of sorts most of the time. I've just been mulling around waiting for things to happen, which I'm angered at myself for and disappointed that I've pretty much wasted a big chunk of the year. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. Man, I'm a walking contradiction.
Bah God, I hate writing big entries in this. My train of thought is so sporadic and all over the place, it must mean for a difficult read.
So to sum up, I'm absolutely petrified.
Bye. For now.
x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home